Sunday, December 6, 2009


So I got butterfly templates off line and printed them out, all approximately the same size. I'm starting with three and seeing how it goes from there. Then I got magazine pictures I wanted to use for the colors, mine are blue/green based. In order to stabilize it I cut up a cereal box to fit each butterfly.
Then I used spray adhesive (I would recommend rubber cement but I was out at the time) and glued the butterflies to one side of the box and the pictures to the other side.
So then all thats left to do is the time consuming part of cutting everything out with a matt knife.
This is my progress so far. I woke up this morning with my arms sore from pressing so hard on the knife, but more is to come!

1 comment: