Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Casablanca Vintage


My dear Kelly and I went a vintage-ing in Cincinnati today amidst the humidity and oppressive heat. Casablanca Vintage was the first stop on our list, which, from the outside, and inside too, looks like a derelict store, which is why I have driven by it hundreds of times and never noticed its existence. The front windows are shut off with drapes and sheets but inside you can loose yourself with wild abandon digging through piles upon piles of old vintage clothes smelling as though they are straight from the 50’s-90’s. Amongst sneezes and allergies, belts and skirts were found and I discovered my great love of the day: a fur hat, which I left there but am determined to return to tomorrow.

Other than that I am in dire need of a bicycle for school and very much like the old models styles and my little sister has departed for college today to the University of Toledo.

No comments:

Post a Comment