Monday, August 3, 2009

July 21- Finality




Last day in Madrid. I never thought I would be so ready to leave Europe. I would leave today if I could.

People were still sleeping at 11 so I got up and walked to a park not to far away from the hostel. I explored a little bit and saw how pretty it was. At 1 I figured people would probably be awake and so I headed back. Go figure when I waked in the room everyone was still passed out.

I read for a while and people eventually woke up and recapped, showered, dressed, and did usual rituals. We went and found some food and walked back to the park I had been to that morning. People just wanted to sit down and pretty much do nothing. I can't really say our last day, or our last few days were anything special. Abby got a tattoo on her foot that night and people spent the evening packing up suitcases for the final trip home.

No comments:

Post a Comment