Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I think I have a penchant for beautiful things. Why would liking beautiful things be bad, you might ask. Well for one thing people think your a snob. But upon my stumbling around I find many things I think are completely beautiful. Today for example I was on my computer and found this Youtube of a dancer and it was breath taking. I used to dance, a long time ago, and I found this captivating that people can actually move like that and express so much with just their bodies. So I hope other like it as much as I did and can enjoy the complete beauty that ballet dancers radiate.

1 comment:

  1. You know, I really don't think there is anything wrong with acknowledging beauty. I actually am in love with beautiful things and I wouldn't consider myself a snob. Lol.

    Did you know that the Youtube you found is actually part of a German music video? The music you are hearing is from Herbert Grönemeyer. Unfortunately, I cannot think of the title of the song as of right now but I think I like the instrumental version even better now!! Thanks for sharing that!

    ReplyDelete